MetCredit is seeking full-time debt collectors for our Mississauga Office.
Build a career with an exciting, rapidly growing, Canada-wide organization. Want to learn more about what you can expect when you work at MetCredit? Check us out on Glassdoor, Instagram, or even on YouTube to see firsthand what some of our staff are saying about us.
· Experience not required - paid training provided!
You can be a very successful collector if:
· You’re a great communicator – you enjoy connecting with people
· You’re ready to solve problems – you’re observant and have excellent detective skills
· You know how to negotiate – you listen carefully and look for solutions
· You want to be rewarded – you’re focused and work hard
If you’re eager to learn, we’ll help you hone these skills into a rewarding career.
· Call account holders to discuss delinquency and negotiate repayment
· Gather relevant financial information
· Negotiate repayment options on overdue accounts
Each collector gets paid on-the-job training to understand client directives and policies as well as industry legislative guidelines to which we strictly adhere. Most importantly, we believe everyone deserves to be treated with courtesy and respect at all times. At MetCredit, our code is central to everything we do:
MetCredit Code of Ethics
· The individual must be respected at all times.
· The customer must be given the best possible service.
· Excellence and superior performance must be pursued at all times.
We offer the following benefits:
· Fun, fast-paced office environment in Mississauga
· Opportunities for advancement and career building
· Paid hands-on training with our experienced management team
· Opportunity to participate our “MetCredit Helps” community programs
· Medical, dental and vision benefits
· Monthly salary plus commissions
Apply today to join the MetCredit Family!
Please note that the start date for this position may be delayed due to regional lockdown rules
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $2,700.00-$3,200.00 per month
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
We've installed glass barriers, practice social distancing and use masks and hand sanitizer