Company: FedEx Ground Canada 9366-3441 Que Inc.
Job Title: EXPERIENCED Delivery Driver/Livreur
Time Type: Full-Time
Wage: $18.00 - $25.00 + (Depending on experience)
Hour Details: Monday - Friday
FedEx Ground Contractor is hiring full-time experienced courier drivers. Looking for experienced drivers to make local deliveries. Work from Monday to Friday and paid weekly! Must have the experience and work ethic to complete multiple stops in areas such as The Old Port, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, and the Gay Village.
Requirements: Past employers are contacted for employment verification.
- Class 5 driver license or higher with clean driving record
- Minimum of 1 year of commercial delivery driving experience is required
- Knowledge and capability to communicate work history for the last 3 years
- Experience driving a commercial vehicle (min.1 year required)
- High school diploma/equivalent
- Knowledge of Canadian Customs regulations is preferred
- Must have the ability to lift and carry heavy packages
- Must be bilingual (English/French)
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Paid weekly
- FedEx Ground uniforms paid for and provided
- Paid training
HOW TO APPLY
You must respond directly to this posting in order to apply. Please make sure to include a resume indicating your driving experience. If available, a recent copy of your driver's abstract would be beneficial.
We thank all applicants for their interest however we will only be contacting those selected for an interview. We look forward to working with you!
Contact Person: Daniela Spinelli
***Required: It is necessary to have at least 1 year of commercial delivery driving experience. Please note that references will be contacted in order to confirm experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- commercial delivery driving: 1 year (Required)
- English and French (Required)