ABOUT THE JOB
Working as part of our machining department, the engraving operator ensures manufactured tools are properly engraved using dot peen engravers.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate and set-up manual and multi axis CNC Lathes and milling machines.
- Set-up and operate CNC machines
- Follow procedures
- Read and interpret drawings
- Read and create G code on the program
- Perform visual inspection
- Create tooling, jigs and fixtures
- Inspect parts machined on the multi-axis CNC mill and lathe
- Make minor program modifications
- Troubleshoot machine malfunctions for adjustments or repairs.
- Participate in production planning
- Schedule : 12 hours shifts ( 1 week 48 hrs - 1 week 36 hrs)
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Post-secondary diploma or certification in a related field preferred
- Machinist license an asset
- Experience in aerospace industry an asset
- Ability to work well in a team with a minimum of guidance
- Ability to work in a lean manufacturing environment.
The company offers a very competitive benefits package and RRSP plan
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent
Salaire : 20,00$ à 30,00$ /heure
- machinist: 4 ans (Souhaité)
Certificats et autres accréditations:
- machinist (Souhaité)
- anglais (Requis)
- français (Souhaité)