If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the required qualifications, please send copy of your cover letter and resume via email to careers @flynca.com. Please List “YEG- Passenger Screening Agent” in the subject line.
We appreciate all interested applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At North Cariboo Air we work tirelessly to be the preferred charter airline in Western Canada. We have a number of bases located throughout Alberta & BC; Calgary, Edmonton, Kirby Lake, Vancouver, Prince George and Fort St. John. Our variety in aircraft fleet & bases allow us to have the flexibility to meet the unique needs of our clients. Our tagline is Going Beyond. But that philosophy is not just for customers. It’s also a big part of how we treat our employees. We pride ourselves on promoting diversity in the workplace as well as a healthy work/life balance; we work hard, but we play hard as well! Our diverse team includes Flight & Cabin Crew, Maintenance, Customer Service, Ground Ops & Support Staff, to name a few.
If you’re wondering whether this position or if North Cariboo Air is right for, the honest answer is that North Cariboo Air is what you make of it. The opportunities are here, just waiting for you to seize them!
The Passenger Screening Agent will contribute to the success of our company’s vision by protecting the passengers and flight crew by preventing any deadly or dangerous objects from being transported onto an aircraft.
Role and Responsibilities?
- Completing security checks for the passengers and taking charge in handling issues that need attention
- Boarding the passengers and flight on a timely manner
- Complete duties to maintain the cleanliness and safety of the facility
- Stocking the commissary room, as directed
- Assisting with missing baggage of passengers and ensuring that the bag reaches the owner
- Ensure passenger safety on the ramp while in winter ops by using words of caution while making the announcements and while walking the passengers to the aircraft
- Actively supports the company Safety Management System by participating in the program and acting appropriately for their role as defined within the SMS Manual
- Other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 education
- Ability to hold a Transport Canada Restricted Area Identity Card
This position requires an individual who is able to meet the scheduling needs of the charter airline; flexibility in availability is required.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $15.38 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Aviation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Required)