OKEANEA is a Canadian startup all-around creativity. Its mission is to fuel your journey of personal and professional growth by sparking your imagination. The company offers subscription boxes as well as individual products that will enhance your workflow and provide inspiration.
For the Dose of Inspiration subscribers, we are looking for a pleasant and creative book club coordinator who loves books, reads books, breath books and can engage audiences in a discussion about books.
- Host live discussions on our social media channels
- Engage social media followers and discuss the books we read
- Generate ideas for the book club meetings
- Education: English literature or a degree in a related field;
- Excellent communications (written/verbal) and presentation skills;
- Interpersonal skills, positive attitude, creative;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Self -directed, ability to work with limited supervision, well organized;
- Up-to-date with the latest office technology and applications (Zoom, Google Hangout, Twitter, Facebook lives);
- Knowledgeable about authors, books and their themes;
- Positive and inspiring.
Job type: remote, freelancing, approximately 8-12 hours per month, 3 months contract with possibility of extension.
How to apply:
Please, apply here https://bit.ly/39oaxhH until August 15.
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 3 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour