Are you a qualified Reefer Mechanic? Are you looking for a fantastic career opportunity with a company who invests in its employees? Look no further; Trailcon Leasing is a leader in the transportation leasing industry and provides a fun, supportive environment to work. Coming to work every day is like coming "home".
- Responsible for the maintenance of Trailcon and Customer equipment.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Repair and Maintenance of Trailcon & customer equipment
- PM Services for all units when required
- Assist with maintenance of the mobile service unit
- Inventory replenishment and control
- Perform customer service functions including diagnosis and recommendations, advisor of repairs and estimates for same where required
- Entering and updating information via the maintenance tablet in real-time
- Operation of mobile service truck when and as required
- Manage time within the guidelines of the Trailcon flat rate system
- Other duties as required from time to time
Responsibilities and authority specifically related to quality
Ensure maintenance and repairs are completed in a timely manner
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Previous experience in a similar role or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organized
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
Education and/or Experience
- Diploma/Certificate from two-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, interpret, and respond appropriately to emails and documents from other Trailcon staff and customers alike
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally with drivers
- Sound knowledge in computer usage (i.e. Microsoft office, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to calculate in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. The job is performed in the office and out of doors so the employee is subject to variable weather conditions.
Job Type: Full-time