Jegysoft Inc. develops & implements leading edge online management solutions for Sports Clubs. We customize these Platforms so that Staff & Players interact with a Mobile accessible Platform that provide a broad range of Interactive services that Clubs choose to offer their Users.
POSITION: BUSINESS ANALYST / HELP DESK SUPPORT
LOCATION: WORK REMOTELY
The ideal Applicant must have a solid IT background with combined experience with Help Desk support, Business Analysis skills & some Programmer experience.
The Applicant will work directly with our clients in video-enabled online sessions & calls, and through Email to initially gather and document software requirements, assist with software implementation, and provide written and telephone client support as needed.
The Applicant will be required to learn how to make changes and modifications to the software Platform using basic Programming skills. The Applicant must have the ability to learn and apply complex interactive software processes.
The Applicant will become the main GO-TO support for our large Club User base in North America and therefore MUST have good experience in CRMs, Web applications, & oral & written Customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyze and define business processes and communicate process specifications to clients.
* QA of new software processes and online interactive capabilities.
* Implement software and train Users, as well as provide support after software goes Live.
* Write User Training Manual and Help Guide.
* Other duties or projects as assigned
* BA degree with IT focus.
* 5 + years of relevant work experience in IT, Help Desk Support , Project Management etc.
* Familiarity with different business application products (e.g. ERP, CRM).
* Knowledge and understanding of software interfaces.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Customer Service: 5 years (Required)
- Help Desk: 3 years (Required)
- Programmer: 1 year (Required)