Solar Brokers Canada is currently seeking a Sales Development Representative to support our growing sales team! As a Sales Development Representative, you will be working in our retail locations as the first point of contact between potential Solar Brokers Canada clients. You will provide all of our potential clients with an exceptional in-store experience and deliver outstanding customer service. Your primary goal in our retail locations is to engage potential clients, educate them about our solar solutions, and generate people's interest in learning more about solar! You should be an individual that thrives on the challenge of sparking people’s interest in solar and ultimately generating our inside sales team client leads.
By joining the Solar Brokers Canada team we will provide you with industry-leading sales training and set you up for a lucrative career in solar sales. While learning our business from the ground up we provide you with the foundation to grow into becoming a closer in one of the fastest growing industries of our time.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Attract and communicate with potential clients in our retail locations, informing them about Solar Brokers Canada’s solar solutions, discussing the various benefits of going solar, our financing options and answering any questions clients may have about our products and services.
- Pre-qualify potential clients and generate them as potential leads, growing our Senior Sales Agent’s pipeline and supporting our sales targets.
- Conduct in-store presentations using our high tech and interactive digital displays/kiosks
- Upload & update new client information on our Salesforce CRM system
- Support Solar Brokers Canada's marketing campaigns and initiatives
What You Bring To The Table:
- You are a smart self-starter that is passionate about the environment and making our world a better place
- You have a team player attitude with an outgoing personality that enjoys working with people
- You are a sales driven individual who is motivated by performance-based incentives and bonuses
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and drive
- You are passionate about sales, business development, and marketing
- 1-2 years customer service or sales experience
- Experience using Salesforce is considered an asset
What You Get:
- Competitive compensation structure with uncapped commissions
- Opportunity for extensive sales training and guidance with personal/ professional development
- Promotion and Managerial opportunities within 6 months work
- Sales incentives and bonuses
About Solar Brokers Canada and Green Lion Eco Group
Solar Brokers Canada is one of the largest solar providers in Canada and the first residential solar brokerage in the country. Since its founding in 2012, the company has experienced revenue growth of over 8900%. To date the company has brokered over 30 megawatts of residential solar in Ontario. Based in Toronto, Solar Brokers Canada (SBC) and its affiliate Green Lion Eco Group (GLEG), a solar engineering and project management company, oversee a staff of over 100 industry-leading professionals. Through proprietary tools, including state of the art project management, customer relationship management software and lead-generating interactive digital display kiosks, Solar Brokers Canada is redefining how consumers adopt residential solar.
For more information, visit www.solarbrokerscanada.com
All applications will remain confidential. No staffing agency calls, please.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)