At ZenduIT, it is our goal to streamline processes for fleet and field service companies. Ultimately, we want to make their job easier. We have experience building scalable mobile and web software that reaches across different platforms and device types for a variety of industries. Our main objective is to work with the clients to make their ideas into a reality.
Why do our clients trust us with their vision? It’s because we understand that successful idea execution takes both technical skills and communication skills. Our team has thousands of hours of experience in programming and in project consulting & management.
Why Join? The company is expanding quickly and is focused on new product development. There's an opportunity to shape the product as we scale and grow.
We’re looking for HUNTERS as a Sales Solutions Consultant with a background in IT, Fleet Management or Telematic. The SSC based in Mississauga is primary an inside sales hunting role. You need superior phone skills to build rapport with prospects and move them through the sales process. For the right individual who has superior prospecting, demonstrating and closing skills, there is an uncapped earning potential.
If you can hunt and have a passion for technology and sales, we want to talk to you.
- Superior Telephone skills - Grow our new customer base through developing relationships with a mix of generated leads, website leads and your own cold calling efforts.
- Office based – 90% of your selling will be inbound and outbound using the phone and virtual sales meetings online. Very little time is spent in the field allowing you to maximize your time with high potential customers and eliminate wasted time for travel.
- Grow our new customer base through developing relationships with a mix of generated leads, website leads and your own cold calling efforts;
- Manage a pipeline of accounts through the sales process;
- Learn and understand our wide offering of solutions and demonstrate a customized presentation for each customer based on their needs;
- Successfully negotiate and close opportunities; and
- Maintain a quota by hitting your targets on a quarterly basis.
- COMPENSATION – earning potential between 75k to 100k a year with base and no cap on commissions
What We’re Looking For
- Top notch communication skills (phone and video presentations)
- 1-3 years of business development and / or sales experience;
- You’ve got a good feel for how to build and expand new accounts by building a portfolio through efficient B2B pipeline management strategies all within a CRM system;
- Highly self-motivated - you are goal oriented with a proven track record of exceeding targets;
- You possess the ability to work in a metrics-driven, time-sensitive and high volume environment;
- You are a storyteller - comfortable presenting to anyone, in any setting and Able to quickly connect customer needs with value added solutions we offer;
- Your customer facing skills (written, verbal, and presentation) are top notch;
- Endlessly curious - you love asking questions, learning and presenting value;
- You have work with a network of channel partners before;
- Experience selling a multi-faceted solution is an asset; and
- You’re ahead of the game if fleet operations and telematics are areas you have operated in.
What's in it for you?
Work with a lot of freedom and flexibility in an open environment.
An opportunity to innovate using state-of-the-art telematics hardware alongside smart talent.
An opportunity to solve problems that have a real-world impact
ZenduIT offers competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits include:
- Extended health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick days and vacation days
ZenduIT is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are committed to accessibility and accommodations will be provided to applicants upon request.You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the ZenduIT Recruiting team will only contact candidates selected for an interview.We look forward to hearing from you! Please be sure to attach a copy of your current CV or resume to your application.T: (888) 998-1122 Ext: 920**
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time