Royal Oaks Senior Living is a 103 suite Retirement Community located in the beautiful St. Thomas Ontario. Our goal is to provide a welcoming and comforting home for our residents where they can flourish and enjoy all that life has to offer.
Part-time Personal Support Workers perform a variety duties to ensure the residents Clinical/Support needs are being met.
- Assistance with bathing
- Assistance with Medications
- Ensuring infection control processes are followed
- Following Care Plan
- Support the RPN/RN with work as delegated
- Minimum of one year of Personal Support Worker experience in a retirement or residential setting
- Good communication skills
- Physically fit with the ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 20 lbs.
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Ability to quickly problem solve while multi tasking
Part-time hours: 0-24 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 per hour
All staff, visitors and residents are screened as per Ministry Directives
PPE Provided as required
- Personal Support Worker: 1 year (preferred)