What Is the Prescription For A Great Career?
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. Our hearts skip a beat when we meet talent who sees the bigger picture and wants to make an impact in our communities, our teams, and our business. This means finding even better ways to work, share ideas, and making a material difference in the Rexall journey.
We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. We are proud to be part of the McKesson family, ranked fifth in the fortune 500. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “ICARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
The Mission: New Graduate Pharmacist - Ontario - Ontario (South Western Ontario, GTA, Eastern Ontario and Northern Ontario opportunities available)
- Looking for Pharmacy Students that are enrolled in a Degree or Doctorate Program, graduating between June 2020 and December 2020.
- Accurately and timely dispense all prescriptions.
- Accurately and timely claim submission and/or registration of all patient focused services performed.
- Perform patient focused services as deemed eligible and appropriate for the patients
- Administer injections/immunizations as requested in order to maximize patient care
- Report any dispensing errors (Medication Incident) found to the Pharmacy Manager or reported to the Pharmacy Manager and head office within 24 hours.
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription and OTC products to provide excellent customer service and maximize customer loyalty.
- Responsible for supervising ongoing follow-up and collection of third party receivables.
- Maintaining the dispensary inventory level within the prescribed guidelines through accurate perpetual inventory records
- Maintenance of complete and accurate documentation as required by the various Colleges of Pharmacy, drugs plans (both public & private) as well as all Rexall programs and SOP’s
- Perform other duties as assigned to support Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd.
- Becoming licensed in the province of interest
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Ability to achieve results with a strong sense of urgency and a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to maintain the optimum balance between the profession of pharmacy and business of pharmacy
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively as a member of a dynamic and fast-paced team
- Ability to travel (within a designated region).
The Rexall DNA:
- Ready to make an impact- You are mission-driven and want to make a difference
- Builds consensus- Your people-first mindset shows in all that you do
- Embraces change- You move fast and change excites you
- Drives achievement- You are wired to always exceed your personal best
- Overcomes adversity- You see the world as glass half full and embrace a good challenge
- Trail blazer- You love creating the path forward and being able to shape the future
- Fun- You think laughter is the best medicine and your positive energy is contagious
Side effects may include…
- A closely connected culture
- Competitive compensation, three weeks paid internship, PEBC reimbursement pension, relocation incentives, benefits, personal days, employee discounts, and vacation time
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Foundation
Rexall is proud to partner with Prepped. Prepped is a digital and personalized program that provides the guidance and training you’ll need to properly tackle your job search. Candidates participating in the recruitment process will have access to cool resources that actually help you prepare for your dream role.
Are you? #ALLin?
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Permanent
- 4th year enrollment, degree or doctorate pharmacy program (Required)