Job Title: Equipment Yard Coordinator
Locations: Brampton, ON
Hourly Range: $22.00 - $23.00 an hour + 1.5x built-in overtime
Reporting to: Service Supervisor
Additional Benefits: Full Benefits, Paid Vacation, Personal Days, RRSP Matching Plan & Annual Safety Boot Allowance
Our client, Bobcat of Toronto, is one of the largest Compact Construction Equipment dealer networks in Canada. With locations in Brampton, Scarborough, Windsor, and Barrie Ontario, they are the dedicated dealer for the bulk of central Ontario committed to going beyond customer expectations to deliver the industry’s highest standard of product sales and support.
This opportunity will allow you to immerse yourself into a diverse product line that covers everything from paving, recycling, to property development, demolition, and the list goes on. You will work alongside some of the most helpful and respected coworkers in the business.
The Yard Coordinator will be the first point of contact and key coordinator for processing all inbound/outbound equipment & attachments being shipped to and from the dealership. You will be highly safety conscious and strive to keep the yard and equipment organized & safe for customers and staff.
- Manage and process outgoing equipment requisitions, making sure all equipment is in excellent condition before leaving the premises for customers.
- Perform visual inspection and check all equipment for accuracy/damage upon receiving, returning, or shipping. Report any damage and fill out service reports for any returned equipment.
- Wash and clean all equipment within the wash bay for in-shop and delivery to customers.
- Manage, organize, process and load/unload equipment within the yard.
- Receive, unpack and sort incoming materials & attachments, use forklifts to move product for better placement within the yard.
- Clean and maintain the yard to ensure it is always kept in a safe, neat, and top-notch order.
- Deliver equipment to technicians in the shop for diagnosis and repair, if required.
- Ensure customers' needs are met in an efficient, knowledgeable, and professional manner
- Participate in safe work and environmentally sound behaviors.
- Assist with other duties assigned by the manager.
- Demonstrated previous industrial/warehouse/yard person skills.
- Self-starter, independent, and a team player with strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Highly safety conscious, results-driven, and enthusiastic for consistently providing superior customer service
- Understands the importance of urgency and time management skills.
- Basic experience and understanding of computer systems.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours during normal business hours (7 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday) in support of business needs.
- Successful candidates will be motivated, personable, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Must have a valid Ontario Drivers Licence with a clean driver's report.
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive Compensation + Overtime ($$$)
- Full Benefits 100% Paid by Employer - including Medical, Dental & Vision (Yes please!)
- RRSP Matching Program that increases year after year (Retire in style)
- Paid Vacation + Personal Days (Because we all need a mental break sometimes!)
- Annual Boot Allowance (Kick those boots into gear)
- A true family feel that you will most definitely not find anywhere else ("People First" is their mission statement)
If you want a career to work within a highly collaborative environment and love to help customers and your team succeed, my client would like to meet you!
Click "APPLY" to get the process moving and shaking...
We truly appreciate all interested applicants and will only be replying to qualified candidates at this time. Either way, you will be kept within our files for future opportunities, so it's a win-win!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$23.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- yard coordination: 2 years (preferred)
- dealership: 1 year (preferred)
- forklift and/or equipment hands-on driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place