Who We Are and Summary of the Role
Since 2000, Sherlase Clinic has been and continues to be an industry leader of Medical Cosmetics and Esthetic Services in Toronto, located in the heart of Main Street Markham. In our women’s exclusive setting, we offer exceptional-quality and transformational wellness treatments that can be customized and catered towards the needs of distinctive women, including but not limited to skin rejuvenation treatments, laser hair removal, injections and more. We care about our relationship with clients; we have a reputation for providing the “WOW” experience that is personalized and relaxing for our clients, making them feel -pampered and coming back for more.
After 19 years of success in the Medical Esthetician Industry, we are proud and excited to be expanding our services to create an Executive Spa in December 2019. We are building a state of the art luxury spa environment, conscious of the health and well-being of both our clients and our staff.
We are seeking Full-Time Client Relations/Spa Administrators who are energetic, passionate, and empathetic to grow with our dynamic team. The ideal candidate understands the importance of having integrity, honesty and sincerity while delivering exceptional-quality and professional service to our clients.
As Sherlase Clinic is open 7 days a week, the Client Relations/Spa Administrator will be required to work mornings, evenings, and weekends. We offer great company perks, room for growth, and exciting learning opportunities. Most importantly, we offer a “second home” to our employees – we promote an engaging work environment where employees are motivated, satisfied, and love coming to work.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Manage overall day to day spa operations, ensuring clients receive an amazing experience during their visit
- Provide exceptional and professional service to clients with a focus on delivering the WOW experience
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Act as the host for the client’s spa experience, including meet and greet clients, and ensure an exceptional spa concierge service throughout their visit
- Manage the entire customer flow process, from registering new client to in-site customer experience to post-appointment evaluation and follow-up
- Support general clinic operations and front desk general duties, including but not limited to scheduling appointments, answering telephones and patient inquiries, taking payments/billing, and managing supplies and inventory
- Promote business growth by efficiently promoting and selling products to clients as seen fit, as well as educating clients on the variety of treatments and services we offer
- Monitor client activity and maintain detailed knowledge of client’s needs and preferences
- Assist and support the Clinic when available and as required by Operations Manager
- Effectively manage Milano Software, the clinic’s appointment bookings system, to ensure efficiency and organization within the clinic.
- Ensuring rooms and general spa retail areas are kept clean and sanitary for all clients, including but not limited to tidying up and clean-up spa and treatment rooms, handling laundry, vacuuming, dusting, etc.
- Collaborate with fellow team members and provide support as needed
- Attend and participate in additional team building, training, and social events as required
- Other duties as assigned.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to Our Team:
- 5+ years providing exceptional customer service experience in a Medical Cosmetics Environment (clinic, medical office, hospitality, luxury spa resort, or equivalent)
- Ability to lead clinic personnel, ensuring the team’s functionality and synergy
- Ability to handle and manage a wide variety of executive client personalities
- Maturity in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work independently and in a strong dynamic team
- Takes initiative to follow-up with clients and promoting business growth
- Strong attention to detail for maintaining general cleanliness and esthetics of the clinic
- Proactive, fun, and positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as strong problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge with MS Office programs and the ability to learn and use other applications quickly
- Previous experience/knowledge with Milano Software system an asset
Here’s What We Offer
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- Bonus incentives available
- Retail discounts
- Education and professional training discounts/subsidization
- Staff socials and team building events and training
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, send us a PDF version of your cover letter and resume detailing why you think you would be a great fit. We thank you in advance for your interest in joining us. However, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Sherlase Clinic is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Working Environment, Physical condition and capabilities
- Ability to perform repetitive task while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to lift up to and including 50lbs, sit and/or stand for extended periods of time and reach with arms/hands. Walking, standing, bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items is occasionally required.
- May be noisy at times and temperate
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time