Currently hiring for a full-time position to join our team. We travel throughout KW sometimes further for renovations/restoration work. Renovation projects vary from windows, doors, siding, soffit, facia, trough, framing and decks. Looking for an individual with experience but most importantly with a desire to learn and grow in the trade.
Wages are based on experience.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist with site clean up
- Ability to operate power tools
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and be productive
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- Ability to assist in setting up and taking down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Have a customer-focused work ethic
- Must be able to do heavy lifting
- Must have safety shoes
We thank all applicants in advance but only the candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)