No Experience, No Class B Licence? No Problem! We provide FREE training!
- Love to drive?
- Enjoy working with children?
- Need a flexible part-time schedule?
- Want to save money on childcare?
- Are you looking for extra income?
- Want to make a positive difference in the lives of local children?
If you answered Yes, to any of these questions, then Elliott Coach Lines might be the right place for you!
Are you already a professional School Bus Driver with a valid Class B licence?Fantastic!
Elliott Coach Lines is always looking for new and experienced Drivers with a Class B licence.
What we Offer:
- FREE training with certified professional trainers to help you get a Class G to B licence upgrade
- Holidays, March Break, two weeks at Christmas, and two months of Summer off.
- Part-Time, Split Shift (morning and afternoon)
- Bring your child on board, get paid and save on daycare!
- Charter work (when available) - (for drivers that want to make extra money between routes)
What do School Bus Drivers do?
In the morning, they pick up school-aged passengers from pre-determined locations and then deliver them to school. Starting hours can be between 6:30 am - 9:30 am (depending on their assigned route).
They pick up the school-aged passages again at the assigned school in the afternoon and deliver them to their pre-determined location anywhere between 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm.
Working hours are a minimum of four hours a day, five days a week.
Who can do this job?
- Recently retired
- Uber/Lyft/Skip the Dishes (can still choose to continue working in between routes)
- Cab drivers
- Bus Drivers
- Those who love the outdoors and driving
- Stay-at-home mothers or fathers
- Safe and experienced drivers
Requirements BEFORE the Interview
(must be willing to provide a Driver's Abstract before the interview)
- A clean Driver's Abstract is recommended, but up to 3-demerit points will be accepted upon manager approval. (The abstract can be ordered online on the Service Ontario site).
Requirements AFTER the Interview
Must be willing to provide the following to proceed with training
(You will be reimbursed for the following; more information will be provided at the interview)
- A Drivers Medical Report
- A clear vulnerable sector check
- A clean criminal record check
Apply today to get started!
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in our interview and selection process or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact a member of our Recruitment Team.
#parttime #school #schoolbusdriver #driver #busdriver #bus
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-25 per week
Salary: $21.45 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- No weekends
- Do you have a valid Canadian Class "B" Driver's Licence (School Bus Driver)?
- If you have a valid Class "B" Licence, when did you last drive a school bus?
- Fluent English (required)
- Canadian Class "G" Licence for more than 3 years (required)
- Canadian Passport/Visa to be able to legally work in Canada (required)
Work Location: On the road