School Bus Driver
Diversified Transportation – BC Operations is currently seeking dedicated and safety-minded School Bus Drivers to join our team. This is an essential role that offers job security, a flexible schedule and allows you to make a difference on the front line by transporting our children to school safely.
Why You Should Choose Diversified BC
- We offer free personalized training, competitive wages, bonuses, and flexibility within your personal life.
- Part-time hours - perfect for a stay-at-home parent, entrepreneur, or retiree!
- Free Class 2 training and upgrade
- Competitive wages
- Evenings, weekends, summers and holidays off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee recognition programs
Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday – no mandatory nights or weekend work
- Split shifts
As a School Bus Driver, you will work a split shift, driving approximately 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. You will be assigned a route that falls between the hours of 6:30 am - 9:30 am in the morning and between 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm in the afternoon. Both regular and spare positions available. Spare drivers must be comfortable with navigation as they can cover any route. A good knowledge of the surrounding area is essential.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license (FREE Class 2 training provided)
- Clean driver’s abstract with safe driving record
- Clear criminal record and vulnerable sector search
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $23.75 per hour
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hazelton, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person