Toronto MicroElectronics Inc. (TME) is a leading industrial computer design and manufacturing company. Located in Mississauga, just outside of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
TME is involved in custom product design, custom modifications to standard products, as well as design and manufacturing of standard embedded computers for the OEM and System Integration markets worldwide.
We are currently seeking a full-time Administration/Finance Coordinator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- General Office Administration Duties
- Accounting Related Activities including but not Limited Booking revenue and expense transactions, maintaining reconciliation schedules, Account analysis, and assisting others when required
- HR support
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Being flexible, adaptable and available to take on other tasks or duties as requested by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Proficiency with ERP systems and implementation
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a manufacturing or process costing environment
- Minimum 2 years experience on inventory management.
- Advanced Excel skills required, proficient in the other Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work independently, take initiative, completing work accurately and timely
- Detail oriented, adaptable, with excellent problem solving skills
We thank you for your interest, but must advise that only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT (A MUST):
1. ATTACH RESUME IN PDF FORMAT
2.YOUR PERSONAL E-MAIL ADDRESS TO BE INDICATED ON YOUR RESUME
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)