Reports to: Director, R&D
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Location: Brampton, ON
All successful candidates are required to reside within commuting distance of our Brampton, ON office location. Plexxis does not offer remote work opportunities.
Salary Range: $61,500 - $148,500
We're looking for Junior Full Stack developers to mentor and grow into superstars.
What You Will Do
As part of the Plexxis web development team, you will…
- use react + node/express to create user interfaces and backend API calls as part of the ongoing effort to modernize our primary product offering
- learn from more senior team members who direct your day-to-day activities
- make meaningful contributions to a product that people rely on in their day-to-day business operations
- grow into a strong developer as you build your lifelong career at Plexxis
- You like people
- You are focused
- You are supportive
- You are driven
- You like to work in a team but are fine working on your own when the occasion calls for it
- You love coding and you love a good challenge
- You know some ReactJS basics, AngularJS basics, or VueJS basics
- You know some NodeJS basics
Nice to Have
- Personal projects that demonstrate your love of development
- Developer training of some kind (boot-camp, college, university, etc.)
- OracleDB or any relational database exposure (sql)
What's it like working at Plexxis?
The dress is casual, but our commitment to quality is not. At Plexxis, the working environment is a social one - built on mutual respect and collaboration. We are a team of extremely hard-working individuals who have a steadfast dedication to delivering amazing results to our clients. As such, we make it a point to provide each of our employees with the tools needed to do their job well, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Company gym
- A games room
- Paid after hours
Our team genuinely appreciates each other and there is an authentic camaraderie and support network.
About Plexxis Software:
The Plexxis Drywall Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software maximizes the profit and efficiency of wall & ceiling contractors through expert consulting and a drywall estimating software that unites digital takeoff, costing, construction management, mobile applications and accounting solutions into a single, sophisticated - yet simple system.
Since 1999, our sole focus has been dedicated to the wall and ceiling trade – a focus that has brought together an extraordinary wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise. From technology engineers, trainers and consultants, we have assembled the “right” people, the “right” product and the “right” service to deliver solutions unmatched in quality and customer focus.
Are you the perfect fit? Do you wish to …
- Work with a small, tight-knit group of hard-working, dedicated and fun individuals
- Enjoy the atmosphere of a rapidly growing, high energy company with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Be on the winning team - poised to emerge as the global leader
- Be challenged in the workspace, in the fitness room or even the billiards Café
- Lose the stuffy environment (and politics) of “big corporate” and focus on delivering what the competition calls “impossible”
If you're ready for an exciting career with an industry leader, give us a call to explore your future. Growth. Learning. Opportunity.
Disclaimer for all posting locations: We thank all applicants in advance for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Plexxis is committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion; encouraging applications from all well qualified applicants. Accommodation is available for applicants, including those with disabilities, throughout the recruitment process.
Please Note: If you are offered a position at Plexxis Software, you may be required to agree to a background check.
PLEXXIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER