About Staffinity Inc.
We are your trusted bilingual recruiting, short and long-term staffing service provider. Our primary goal has been matching sought-after employers with talented candidates. We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. Staffinity is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit us at https://staffinity.ca
Staffinity is currently seeking a Bilingual Financial Accountant for a client located in the Scarborough area. This is a permanent position, daytime hours, Monday to Friday. Salary is 50-55k+
- Responsible for full cycle accounting duties
- Reconcile month end inventory sub-ledger
- Review transactions and solve variances
- Prepare and present reporting
- Assist in year-end closing
- Prepare year end external audit schedules and work with auditors.
- Manage monthly HST/GST filling and remittance.
- Prepare annual budget and projections
- Conduct various analyses as assigned
- Bachelor's degree with a major in finance or accounting
- Accounting designation is an asset
- 5 years of Accounting experience
- SAP experience is an asset
- Manufacturing experience and costing experience are preferred but wholesale experience also considered
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin required
Why Work With Us?
Growing company in a dynamic industry
Chance to travel
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Manufacturing or Wholesale: 3 years (Required)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- SAP: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Cantonese (Required)
- Mandarin (Required)