*Please complete the survey link so we can understand who you are, how you work best, and how we can help you be successful in this role. You will only be considered for this role if you complete the survey. (It takes about 5 minutes!)
We first invited people to visit our family’s apple farm in Milton, Ontario, in 1967. Today, we do our baking in a modern 110,000 square foot bakery five minutes down the road from our family farm. With 200 dedicated full time employees, we make delicious desserts for customers across North America and beyond.
If you are looking for a team environment that is collaborative, people oriented, and focused on results, then this is the place for you!!
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Training & Development, we focus on individual development plans, catered to help everyone grow to new heights
· Continuous Improvement- we always look to our employees for ideas and opportunities for innovation and efficiency, here at Chudleigh's Your Opinion Counts!
· Employee Referral Bonus- work is more fun with friends around, we encourage you to refer yours!
· Monetary Rewards, Celebratory Events & Recognition galore!
SHIFT TIME AVAILABLE:
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Move packaged material from production line to the designated freezer area and drop, in an efficient and timely manner according to MOL, GMP, HACCP, CTPAT or any other standards that create a safe environment for the workers and food products
- Inspect pallets to ensure accuracy, along with no damages
- Flawless execution of the WMS
- Maintain all necessary skills and training to provide safe and efficient service.
- Assists plant employees when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or, minimum five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Maintain valid certification as determined by provincial or federal regulations for a walkie/power pallet license
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, write simple correspondence and memos, and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Physical Requirements & Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties. The climate will vary from warm to cool freezing depending upon the duties. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and PPE is worn in locations above 85 db. Moderate.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- walkie/power pallet: 2 years (Required)
- Work Permit or PR (permanent resident of Canada) (Required)