AFIMAC is seeking licensed Security Guards for upcoming projects throughout the province of Ontario. Not licensed? Click below link to get licensed now!
You will earn approximately $1,560.00 per week while on assignments as well as a $30/day meal per diem.
AFIMAC Security Guards are deployed to various types of assignments including:
- Labour Disruptions
- Organized protests
- Man made crisis/disasters (crime scenes,structural fires,etc.)
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
To be eligible to work for AFIMAC you must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a valid security guard license in the province of Ontario
- Flexibility and a willingness to travel on short notice within your home province to projects for extended periods of time (minimum 4 week commitment)
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Able to sit, walk, stand, and or drive for extended periods of time
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Be a Canadian resident and legally entitled to work in Canada
- Previous experience dealing with confrontational situations and having the ability to de-escalate with little to no supervision
- Excellent report writing skills
AFIMAC is a global risk management and elite security company. For more than 30 years, AFIMAC has helped image-conscious companies and organizations across the globe to plan and execute services that mitigate and eliminate risk. AFIMAC prides itself in the long-term partnerships it establishes with clients to protect people and property in times of crisis and in regular business operations.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $1,560.00 /week
- Security Guard License (Required)