About the Company
Banded Peak Brewing started from humble beginnings with three friends opening a brewery and taproom in Calgary in May of 2016. Since then, Banded Peak has grown into a thriving brewery with a strong taproom program and distribution across Alberta. Banded Peak is a leader in innovation in styles as well as growing taproom culture in Calgary by championing the establishment of the Barley Belt, a district with Alberta’s highest concentration of taprooms. Banded Peak has been a strong partner of the outdoor community in Alberta, with a passion for making adventurous beer for adventurous people.
Why Join Us
Banded Peak is a great work environment where hard work is rewarded, and ingenuity developed. Throughout Alberta Banded Peak represents the highest in quality craft beer. If you’re looking for a competitive environment to pursue career goals and develop your talents than Banded Peak is where you should be working.
- Deliver territory volume, share, distribution, and margin contribution targets by total territory, sales channel and brand within a specific geography
- Ownership of annual territory planning, individual customer planning, promotional evaluation and customer sell-back, competitive intelligence gathering and opportunity identification
- Responsible for Territory spend and budget management
- Plan and execute consumer programming and sales standards across all channels (Retail, On-Premise, Community)
- Build strong business relationships with key customers and consumer groups
- Identify and leverage business opportunities (i.e. new customers)
- Execution of call cycle and administrative duties (routine management)
- University Degree preferred.
- Looking for sales savvy entry level individuals, or relevant sales experience, consumer packaged goods preferred.
- Budget management experience, analytical skills, strong business judgment.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship building and follow-up skills.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong impact and influential abilities.
Banded Peak Brewing is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPG: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)