- Oversee the day to day operations of 5 small sites located on Vancouver Island (around 200 residential units) -hands on helping building managers
- Work with Senior Staff and train building managers
- Internalize renovations, pest control and any other areas where money can be saved.
- Provide direction, leadership and mentorship to building managers.
- Ensure vacant suites are ready within 15 days of move out.
- Review expenses reports provided by accounting and focus on areas with high expenditures. Look for ways to lower expenses. Search ways to increase efficiencies in operations
- Monitor collections and ensure no revenue is outstanding.
- Performance reviews of building managers/maintenance staff on an annual basis.
- Follow up with maintenance daily and ensure customer satisfaction
- Market Comparable * Monitor Competitor rents to ensure accurate information of current rental market
- Inspect and complete property reports as required.
- Inspect turnover suites and follow deadlines
- Meet with contractors and negotiate costs
- Follow up with contractors and ensure work is completed in time and control all renovations
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
Required experience: Property Management
Must have car & class 5 driving license: This is not a daily office (Gas allowance will be provided)
Job Type / Category
Full Time work from home
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
min 3 year experance in Property Managment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year