For over 30 years, Pride Marine Group has been creating personalized watercraft experiences. We don’t just sell boats—we help bring your vision for a life well lived to reality by connecting you to the vessel that will take you where you want to go.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representatives to join our awesome team of Crew Members at all of our Muskoka Locations. Please note this is a general applicant pool and the position could be stationed out of any one of our Muskoka locations. Reporting to the Service Manager the Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing customers with a premium service experience while ensuring all customer expectations are met. Our Customer Service Representatives emulate our mission, vision and values and posses a strong work ethic.
- Identify customer needs accurately ensuring quote is based within established margins
- Generate revenue by promoting retail services
- Ensure Accounts Receivable is under 30 days
- Refer potential sales leads to Location Manager
- Ensure work schedule is completed within established timelines
- Understand customer needs and follow to completion
- Communication Service Level and Consumer Commitment compliant
- Achieve Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) target
- Work as a team with all Crewmembers
- Commitment to personal development
- Follow all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Experience & Education Required
- 2 to 4 years customer service related experience in an automotive or marine industry
- Possess job-related skills, i.e., sales, business, logistics and scheduling or dispatch
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic understanding of math (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Intermediate computer skills
- Able to work irregular hours including weekends during peak periods
- Sitting for long periods of time
Our employment policies and practices ensure that we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all aspects of employment without regard to any individual’s race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or characteristics or expression, political affiliation or activity, age, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pride Marine Group is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation please contact our Human Resources Department.
We thank you for your interest in Pride Marine Group, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)