Since 2008, Colter Energy has been a leading provider of production testing equipment and services. Our head office is based in Okotoks, Alberta with field operations throughout western Canada and the United States. Our premier service supports all aspects of the upstream oil and gas industry with a primary focus on efficiency and safety. We specialize in all well types, from high pressure critical sour wells, to lower pressure sweet wells, by providing the right equipment and personnel during stimulation flow back, production testing, work over and completion operations. We are strong believers that our greatest asset is our people, and that is the reason our company is so successful today.
We are currently searching for full time Production Testers (Gas Well Testers) in both our Grande Prairie and Red Deer locations. These positions are field based, involving approximately 20 days a month travelling to work sites throughout Alberta and Northern British Columbia to perform gas well testing duties. We offer competitive industry wages, an excellent benefit program and RRSP matching program.
- Field Assistants require no experience, but must be able to follow direction and be interested in learning.
- Field Supervisors must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience Well Testing.
- Reside in the Grande Prairie or Red Deer area (within 30 minutes of our shop)
- Required certifications; Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, CSO training from Energy Safety Canada
- Supervisors will require a truck and tools
- Pre-employment Drug & Alcohol screens are required for all Safety Sensitive Positions
Please indicate your preference of which location (Red Deer or Grande Prairie) that you are interested in.
Job Type: Full-time
- H2S Alive (Required)
- First Aid in Alberta or BC (Required)
- CSO training from Energy Safety Canada (Required)