Since 1947, South Country Village (SCV) has set the standard for high quality senior’s living by building a community that supports people across the care continuum. As a Christian based, not-for-profit organization, SCV reinvests every dollar we make back into our operations to improve the services we offer to those who call our community, home.
South Country Village is looking for dedicated, motivated, and passionate individuals to join our team as a Health Care Aide. At SCV, our Health Care Aide’s perform a variety of personal care activities that support the health and wellness of our residents.
- Registration with the HCA Directory of Alberta
- Dependable, enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills
- Caring, compassionate individual who enjoys interacting with seniors;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment while effectively handling multiple tasks and resident requests
- Highly organized and detail focused;
- Successful candidate will be required to submit a current, clear Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check no older than 6 months.
- Night Line; 0.78FTE; Temporary position until approx. May 2024
This position will remain open until suitable candidates are found. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.11-$25.69 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
Work Location: In person