Looking for a new challenge? We are looking for an organized and autonomous candidate, demonstrating a high level of professionalism, to join our team for a one (1) year maternity leave replacement.
The Implementation and Course Coordinator is the main point of contact to the live courses and has an important role in ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in a memorable experience for Professors, Teaching Assistants and Students. The Implementation and Course Coordinator works closely with all KnowledgeOne internal stakeholders and Is a member of a multi-disciplinary course development team. The incumbent is in contact with the professor’s before, during and after the course delivery.
Main Responsibilities / Duties:
- Working in an agile team- centric environment ,with a cross-functional team, to allow for a high-paced and iterative development and delivery process, the Implementation and Course Coordinator coordinates all Implementation before, during and after the semester
- Ensures that assigned courses run smoothly once the course is live and proactively derives solutions to improve the course’s operation;
- In its discipline, will collaborate with the lead to implement best practices into the project team;
- Creates a partnership with the client (Professor, TA’s or SME) and acts as the central point of contact for any issues relating to the administration of the course and responds to any requests coming from the client;
- Involved in the Development of the course from Analysis Phase, to Production, to Delivery;
- Handle day-to-day general Implementation and Support Services tasks;
- Integrate all received content in portal for the courses; Quizzes, Assignments, Discussion Board, Wiki;
- Set-up of required accounts for TA’s & Professors; eConcordia, Adobe Connect etc.;
- Prepare the smooth delivery of courses; Instructor Kit, Assisting the Professors and TA’s closely, QA Course Items etc.;
- Evaluate the semester and provide required feedback during Post-Mortem phase; extracts reports from JIRA;
- Ensure that all course instances are correct; course title, graphics (thumbnails & banners), textbook information etc.;
- Handle the course update phase; primary contact for update requests, integrate updates in JIRA, if required delegates to a Course Producer;
- Delivers required training to the administrators, instructors, and TAs of assigned courses on how to use the LMS platform to administer the course, Adobe Connect, wiki and discussion boards to ensure successful operation of the course;
- Ensure Training Center, Student Success Center, Training documents are up to date;
- Collaborate with Concordia & departments;
- Support to all KnowlegeOne internal teams during development of a course;
- Handle all support required from external clients;
- Handle eConcordia Helpdesk (Kayako) email address by responding to students general inquiries;
- Act as a point of contact for students who visit the office with inquires.
You are the ideal candidate if you have the following qualifications / skills:
- Proven team player and ability to work within a multidisciplinary team;
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional organization and time management skills;
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to interact professionally with clients at all levels;
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet tight deadlines and set priorities;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Proactive and ability to work autonomously;
- Problem-solving skills and research abilities;
- Knowledge of e-learning development software: Captivate, Articulate, iSpring, etc. (an asset);
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel (intermediate).
- DES or BAC Communications, Administration, Cinema or Multimedia or another pertinent field;
- Concordia University Student (an asset).
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in customer services or multimedia production;
- Knowledge of online courses (an asset);
- TA for eConcordia courses (an asset).
- Bilingual - French and English.
Why work with us?
- Flexible hours, 35 hours a week;
- Complete insurance plan;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Dialogue Telehealth Virtual Service;
- Company-matched pension plan;
- Personal and sick day banks;
- Working from home for the moment and the office located downtown, across the street from Guy metro station when the deconfinement will be authorized,
- Dynamic and fun team stimulated by our company values : diversity, creativity, teamwork, work-life-balance and fun!
Come and join the team!
Ready for this new challenge? If you are the ideal candidate for the position, please send your CV and presentation letter by applying to this posting. Please note that only the pre-selected candidates will be called for the first step which is a telephone interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- Temporarily due to COVID-19