If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Sales Advisor is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Sales Advisor your typical day will impact the following ways:
- Development and implementation of the Community marketing plan.
- Coordination of promotional activities.
- Holds primary responsibility for all sales functions including; lead management, documentation, reporting, touring/retouring and follow up.
- Create, maintains and grows key relationships in the greater community.
- Manages and reports on changes in the marketplace and competitive intelligence.
- Deliver sales training for Retirement Residence Team.
- 5 years sales experience, preferably in seniors housing or hospitality.
- Excellent customer service skills and knowledge and be able to teach others.
- Able to accommodate evening and weekend work.
- Must present a professional image to the public at all times and be able to represent/promote the residence.
- Good computer skills: PowerPoint, Excel, CRM.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
Bonus points for having:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent