FGC Health’s mission is to become a leading consumer health services platform through our retail locations, at our consumers’ homes and through 24/7 digital care. Our values focus on helping our consumers free themselves from health ailments so they may reconnect to the people and activities they love.
We are currently seeking an experienced bookkeeper on a part-time basis. Generally, 2 days per week will be required to deliver from 120 to 240 hours of work over the course of the 3-month contract. The bookkeeper will coordinate directly with the President & CEO to deliver bookkeeping, banking and related services for the company.
FGC Health is growing rapidly! It is anticipated that as volumes increase, the company will subsequently require a dedicated, full-time bookkeeper to support our Finance and Administration Team on a permanent employment basis.
Bookkeeping services required:
- Recording and managing day-to-day financial transactions (general ledger, receipts, deposits, payroll, payables, accruals, etc.) and balancing the general ledger
- Reconciling accounts and ensuring proper documentation
- Processing and paying invoices
- Preparing financial statements and producing other reports upon request
- Making bank deposits as needed
- Completing and submitting forms as necessary; complying with all provincial and federal legal requirements, including GST, PST and tax remittances
- Meeting with the President & CEO upon request, either in-person or remotely via technology
Qualified contractors must possess:
- Relevant education in full-cycle bookkeeping/accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience, with thorough knowledge and understanding of GAAP and bookkeeping functions
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience performing general ledger functions, banking, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Advanced computer proficiency using accounting software and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.) Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is preferred.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Qualified applicants will have a proven ability to:
- Read, analyze, interpret and act upon documents and reports
- Respect and maintain confidentiality
- Communicate and interact with management, employees and other stakeholders in an effective, professional manner
- Reliably take initiative to drive, execute and manage deliverables
- Complete the contract for services in a detail-oriented, accurate, thorough and timely manner
To apply, please submit a covering letter and resume.
We appreciate and thank all applicants in advance for their time and interest in FGC Health. Should we select you to undergo a selection process for this opportunity, we will contact you directly either by email or phone. To learn more about FGC Health, please visit www.fgchealth.com
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Freelance
Pay: $22.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home