SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
If you have experience with and are passionate about the power of social media, and have the skills needed, the job requires you to:
1. Take our branded social media content and schedule the posts using ‘Later’ or a suggested better scheduling program
2. Optimize website and social media content using their analytics
3. Being comfortable with SEO Optimization would be a bonus!
4. Digital marketing experience
We would like you to be someone who cares about the planet, and is organized, meticulous and can make sure that our stream of social media messaging is consistent and effective.
This is a VOLUNTEER role to commence immediately.
Parvati Foundation is an international non-profit that supports a healthy world by helping people remember our inherent interconnection. We are working to protect all life on Earth by creating the largest nature preservation area in history: MAPS, the Marine Arctic Peace Sanctuary.
We are looking for talent like yours, and a willingness to volunteer your time to make a difference for all life! Be a part of the most powerful action we can take at this time.
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Volunteer
- social media coordinating: 2 years (Preferred)