The Maintenance Manager will lead a team of qualified mechanics and electricians to accomplish department goals. This position reports to the Plant Manager.
- The Maintenance Manager leads the department to ensure that all plant equipment and maintenance systems function in an efficient and safe manner. Provides technical leadership by assessing production requirements and matching available resources to complete preventative maintenance and corrective work orders.
- Maintenance reports and the evaluation of the gaps between target and actual KPI's, along with recommending continuous improvements to processes, procedures and or equipment. Leads all continuous improvement initiatives for the area and ensures appropriate root cause analysis.
- By the Maintenance Manager monitoring KPI's, they ensure the effective coordination of preventative and predictive repairs of malfunctioning equipment to minimize loss of production. The Maintenance Manager provides guidance for troubleshooting and emergency response activities.
- Leads daily department meetings, compiles and analyzes daily time sheet information.
- Manages the development of department resources through performance management of direct reports, creating a highly skilled maintenance team through ongoing feedback, coaching and training.
- Leads the effective recruitment and selection of team members for department, working closely with Plant Manager to ensure consistent process standards.
- The Maintenance Manager ensures compliance with all Health, Safety, and Quality standards while meeting maintenance performance targets.
- Prepares and manages the maintenance and utilities budget. Maintains inventory of operational supplies and material readiness for all maintenance repairs. Shares responsibility for department cost performance with Plant Operations Management.
- Ensures the implantation and adherence to the procedures and tools. Manages housekeeping within area of responsibility.
- Ensures effective interactions between the department and internal and external customers
- Assists in the development of standards and conventions to be used for Corporate-wide maintenance program.
- Evaluates equipment for modification and/or installation of line changes, and provides engineering support. Participates in capital project recommendations for the plant.
Maintenance Manager Education and Experience:
- Multi-craft mechanical skills coupled with 4-6 years of supervisory/management experiencein a manufacturing environment, preferably in the bottling industry.
- Superior technical knowledge of manufacturing equipment/systems, combined with solid problem solving and analytic skills.
- Proven leadership skills to manage performance and inspire team to achieve results. Assertive communication skills both verbally and written.
- Demonstrated operating skills in organizing, planning and time management, as well as getting work done through others with the ability to manage and measure team members work progress.
- Proficient knowledge of computers and office automation tools such as Excel.
- This position will be days and on call 24/7 – the ideal candidate needs to be local.
Ice River Springs is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Management: 3 years (Preferred)