Start/End Dates: 11/16/2020 - 2/15/2021
Duration: 3 Months
Project: Investment Advisor - transfers from branch to branch
-Fulfill routine and frequently non-routine tasks related to internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests, and/or audit/ reconciliation activities.
-Solve more complex issues efficiently and effectively in accordance with Bank and industry standards.
-Follow procedures to resolve internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests and issues.
-Operate within a highly regulated external environment and ensure sound management of significant financial risk associated with the transactions under management.
-Will need to investigate, correct and escalate where necessary
1) Industry knowledge - IIROC, AML, QI, FATCA, KYC
2) Strong communication skills both verbal and written
3) Intermediate MS Office Skills
4) Strong attention to detail
Nice to have's:
1) Computer savvy and able to pick up new technology quickly
2) Must be able to work in a team environment
3) Experience working with a heavy workflow would be an asset
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- IIROC, AML, QI, FATCA, KYC: 2 years (Required)
- banking: 2 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19