At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Ripples Corporate Responsibility Coordinator
We are seeking a highly motivated, confident individual to join our team in a full-time position. As the EY Ripples Corporate Responsibility Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the National EY Ripples Corporate Responsibility Leader in driving the significant growth of the program, by executing Global and local programs that generate people value (ex. via employee development and engagement), as well as market value for the Firm (ex. via market relationship-building) and societal value.
Your key responsibilities
Reporting & processes
- Manages all monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of target to actual metrics, including owning annual Global Community Investment reporting data collection and processes
- Manages employee engagement and resources through the internal EY Ripples Portal
- Owns volunteer recognition processes for Ripples engagement
Employee engagement & other enablement
- Manages and fields volunteer questions, including managing the EY Ripples mailbox and Microsoft Teams channels
- Works with Canadian leadership, Americas Corporate Responsibility (CR) and Global CR teams on continuous improvement of centralized processes and resources to support EY Ripples Task
Forces and EY Ripples Portal
- Owns logistics, management and execution of all Region-wide CR programs, including EY Connect Days
- Collaborates with Recruiting team to deploy CR-related programs with incoming talent, including EY Ripples Matching Program
- Collaborates with select Third Party Collaborator relationships to build out skills-based employee engagement programs and provide project admin support
- Supports EY Ripples Task Forces in select offices to drive volunteer engagement locally
Awareness & visibility
- Collaborates with Brand Marketing, and Communications to deploy Canada-wide internal and external CR communication plans
- Builds an external network to cultivate relationships, share knowledge and implement new ideas to support our market agenda and reputation
Skills and attributes for success
- Commercial acumen and business awareness
- Understanding of CR and how CR fits into the broader (Talent and Market) landscape
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across the organization at all levels
- Compelling public speaker and effective individual communicator who articulates concepts and ideas clearly
- Excellent analytical skills to assess, iterate and report on KPIs and results
- Process-driven, always looking for ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Strong strategic, organizational, and autonomous project management skills
- Good team worker with ability to coordinate and work as ‘one team’
- Ability to transfer the importance of CR to the business
To qualify for the role you must have
- 2+ years of relevant work experience and/or Bachelor’s degree with focus in Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability, etc
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We’re committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.
EY Way of Work and your health and safety
EY Way of Work recognizes flexibility in the way we collaborate, innovate and deliver with the ability to work in-person and remotely. To support a healthy and safe in-person working environment, EY has implemented various layers of health and safety controls while working in the office or at client or other locations. A critical component of EY’s workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy which requires all personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless an accommodation based on a reason protected by human rights legislation is provided.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.