ScottPec, Inc. is currently seeking Electrical Control Panel builder and Machine Wiring technicians
Applicant must have:
· Minimum three years experience with control panel building and machine wiring
· Ability to read and apply schematics
· Working knowledge of electronics
· Pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical experience
· Ability to use hand tools and electro-mechanical devices; must have own tools
· Experience with converting equipment or packaging equipment would be an asset
· Hands-on knowledge of PLC,would be an asset
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Build machinery electrical panels
· Assemble components and sub assemblies
· Route and run wire and cable
· Perform inspections of assemblies and sub assemblies during the building of the machines, and a complete inspection of the machines prior to commissioning.
Installing machines at the clients.
Trouble shoot - service installed machines.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical panel building: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Industrial Electrician (Required)