With our Box store partners providing consistent indoor & outdoor product assembly requests, We have an Immediate need for year round indoor & outdoor Piece Work product assemblers for Edmonton & the surrounding areas.
- Be able to work in a variety of settings & with all types of different people
- Sign for a security background check
- Have their own basic tools
- Have a valid Alberta Driver's license
- Have a reliable vehicle to get from job task to job task
MUST HAVE TOOL LIST
- 18v impact & drill
- Complete bit case with 1/4" & smaller drill bits & all popular screw bits.
- Basic hand drivers
- 1/4" drive socket set: imperial & metric
- Adjustable wrench
- We will provide notice for work required by 4 PM the previous work day.
- Work hours will commence at 8:30 AM unless otherwise requested until all assigned work is completed (there is often work available on weekends & in the evening as well)
- Work will be at different locations, perhaps several per day.
- Projects started are to be completed that day (time on site may vary depending on the product being assembled)
- Patio furniture
- Lawn tractors
- Snow throwers
- Basketball hoops
- Television wall mounting
- & so much more
- All assemblies are on a piece work basis unless otherwise discussed and documented in writing. When more than one assembler is involved in a project the pay rate is split.
- All pay expectations for each job are presented at the time of job offering
- Payment will be held back two weeks after job completion & paid in full on the next 15 or 30/31 of the Month after pay eligibility
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $500.00 to $4,000.00 /month
- assembly: 2 years (Preferred)
- Handyman: 1 year (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Preferred)
- Alberta Driver's license (Required)