PedestalSearch.com is a search-first digital agency and marketing technology featuring an SEO management platform. It is our mission to help our clients build trust and drive growth online. We work with top-rate clients with the mission of driving profitable traffic to our clients’ websites.
Are you an exceptional writer with a passion for SEO? In this role you will be acting as an SEO Strategist and content writer for a variety of industries – both B2B and B2C. You are a strong writer capable of understanding different businesses and brand voices and can cater your writing accordingly. You also understand how to conduct keyword research, use SEO tools and write in a manner that helps the content you write gain rank on Search Engines. You will also be responsible for communicating SEO strategy to clients. So you are comfortable, fluent and excited about talking SEO with clients over email, the phone and in-person.
- You have at least 3 years direct experience writing compelling content (e.g. blogs, case studies, long-form content, landing pages), preferably with SEO front of mind and you are comfortable articulating how you write with an SEO-focus and are comfortable using SEO data to help inform your writing.
- You are comfortable communicating and fielding questions from clients and translating SEO progress to Client value
- You have at 2+ years of Client experience and are comfortable in front of client.
- You are a storyteller with solid writing skills that can be applied to a variety of industries --creative, clear, concise, grammatically correct, and are detail oriented
- Exceptional organizational and attention to detail
- Strong research, writing, editing and proofreading skills
- You are energized and excited about working at a small and a fast-growing company
- Hold a post-secondary education and/or equivalent experience in English, journalism, marketing or a comparable major.
NICE TO HAVES
- Able to build infographics and other visual content
- Google Analytics/AdWords Certified
- Google Ads/BingAds experience
- Experience building inbound links for websites and conducting SEO-Driven PR/ linkbuilding
- Open office, friendly and collaborative environment
- Comprehensive Health/Medical Benefits Coverage
- Exceptional growth and career advancement opportunity at a high growth company
- Monthly Team Lunches and Learning Opportunities
→ Cover letter telling us why you’re excited about this opportunity
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)