Purple Potties is Ottawa's newest and fastest-growing portable washroom provider. We are quickly expanding services around the greater Ottawa Area and will need to add another driver to our weekly operations.
- "G" Drivers License
- Clean 3 year uncertified Drivers Abstract
- Must be comfortable driving mid-size Trucks
- Great written and Verbal Skills
- Fluent in English (French a Plus)
- Professional and Customer Service
- Delivery and pickup units
- Clean and Sanitize units
- Operate and maintain trucks
- Adhere to company policies and all legal requirements
- Report and record all required information in a timely fashion
If interested, please send us your resume ASAP!
THIS IS AN IMMIDITATE NEED!!!
Purple Potties and Environmental Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Purple Potties and Environmental Services Inc. celebrates diversity and we welcome and encourage applications from the four designated groups; namely women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Purple Potties at (613-695-9371).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Casual
Part-time hours: 30 - 44 per week
Salary: $23.00-$26.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
- driving: 2 years (preferred)
- G Class Drivers License (required)
- Clean 3 Year Drivers Abstract (required)
Application deadline: 2022-05-30