E&E McLaughlin Ltd. Warehousing, Commercial & Industrial has numerous locations throughout southwestern Ontario, and are continuing to grow. We are seeking to hire individuals who are looking for a company to grow with, and help us get to the next level. We are looking for 1 Forklift Operator for our St. Mary's location.
· Process, pack, and ship orders accurately
· Maintain inventory of products; restock as needed
· Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
· Receive and appropriately sort and store incoming products
· Prepare products for shipping
· Follow all safety protocol and warehouse procedures
Warehouse Associate Skills and Qualifications
· High school diploma
· Valid driver’s license
· Proven work experience in a warehouse setting
· Familiarity with the use of hand trucks, pallet jacks, and other necessary warehouse equipment
· Hands on experience with inventory and warehouse management programs
· Solid communication skills and inventory skills
· Team player
· Good organizational and time- management skills
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· Problem solver
- Travel may be required.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 50 lbs may be required.
- Work is performed in a combination of environments.
- This position may be exposed to elements such as noise, heat and cold, dust, odours, fumes and oils.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (preferred)
- forkilfting: 1 year (preferred)