Crown Packaging is dedicated to providing an engaging and positive work environment. Many of our employees have enjoyed working for Crown Packaging for the greater part of their careers; we have many employees with 20, 25, 30, even 35 years of service.
We currently have 3* openings for Corrugator Production Workers *based out of our location in Richmond, BC.
Our competitive wage starts at $33.71 per hour with additional increases after completed training to +$35.77 per hour.
Job responsibilities for this position:
- Producing sheets and corrugated product while focusing on safety, quality, and production requirements.
- Hanging rolls.
- Working as part of a progressive team to achieve production goals.
- Performing general machine clean up, routine maintenance and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements for this position:
- Background in a manufacturing environment, skilled trade, general laborer or in a fast-paced industry.
- Elevated mechanical aptitude level.
- Ability to reach up to 6 ft, lift up to 40 or more pounds, and, climb steps.
- An organized problem solver, able to prioritize.
- Adaptable, punctual, and detail oriented.
- Rotation shift (day, graveyard and afternoon) required.
- Afternoon and graveyard differentials.
- A comprehensive health care plan including: drug cards, vision care, life insurance and dental coverage.
- An exceptional pension plan with a 10% employer contribution.
- Up to 7 weeks of vacation, pending years of service.
- +2 weeks of supplemental vacation after 10 years of service
- 14 paid stats holidays per year (includes Christmas Eve, Boxing Day and Easter Monday).
- On-site parking.
- Opportunity for overtime.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and as such, will review all qualified applicants for this posted position. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please note, our location is not situated near public transit, applicants must have their own vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC V7A 2S5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person