Seize the opportunity to join a global fashion retailer with two brands at the heart of its success, Garage and Dynamite, selected as one of Montreal's Top Employers 2018 and as one of Canada’s Top employers for Young people 2018! Be part of our team !
We are currently looking for a Visual Assistant for our DYNAMITE store located at:
Kingsway Garden Mall
The Visual Assistant reports to the Store Manager and is responsible for participating in all the essential duties that contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the store with emphasis on our brand and visual presentation standards.
As a Visual Assistant, you will work closely with the Store Manager to motivate, coach & mobilize the team to provide exceptional customer service and achieve/surpass financial objectives. You execute all merchandising/marketing directives and product management strategies in collaboration with the Management team. You drive sales, oversee the employees and assume responsibility for the total store operations when acting as Manager on Duty. You are responsible for meeting your individual KPI targets as set up by the Company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- High school diploma, diploma in Fashion Merchandising, an asset.
- 1 year visual merchandising experience combined with a minimum of 6 months management experience, preferably within the retail fashion industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, delegate and follow up.
- Strong emotional control.
- Team player.
- Coaching and monitoring ability.
- Ability to resolve problems.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Open-office and Excel)
Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- visual merchandising: 2 years (Preferred)