_Welcome to Bonduelle! If today we are present on all North American tables, it is because we have cultivated a spirit of initiative, ours as well as that of our 3,000 employees. At Bonduelle, the corporate culture has only one ambition, to allow everyone to achieve their full potential by developing useful skills for tomorrow, by recognizing everyone's efforts and by offering the means to implement ideas._
To support our growth, we are looking for a Master Data Coordinator who will actively participate in the implementation of the EAM tool in each of Bonduelle’s North America plants. You will work closely with maintenance teams from all BALL sites. You will be a key player in the implementation of the EAM tool. You will contribute to the establishment of a culture of continuous improvement and the sharing of good practices within these teams. You will be responsible for the quality of the data and for checking the catalogs of equipment parts. The main responsibilities will be focused on:
- Support the Maintenance teams of all BALL sites using the EAM application in their day to day activities such as data collection, reporting, follow up, training, and communicating with the manufacturing plants.
- Maintain the integrity and update the master data in the EAM database. Provide feedback to factories so that they can use the tool optimally.
- Responsible for parts catalogue entry and control.
- Edit master data as it is being collected for the EAM database.
- Help sites optimize their use of the EAM platform by identifying best practices in factories and sharing them through BALL.
- Solve data problems by analyzing, designing and coordinating the implementation of solutions.
- Master data will include all data validated in EAM such as cost codes, employee lists, manufacturers list, suppliers list, global parts catalog, etc.
- Follow the KPIs on the appropriation of the tool and the practices’ improvement.
- Three (3) years of work experience related to the field of production or maintenance.
- University degree desired.
- Knowledge of CMMS/EAM software- Infor EAM preferred.
- Proven leadership skills, ability to mobilize people to make collaborative decisions in a unionized environment.
- Must show initiative, resourcefulness and must be efficient in an autonomous role.
- Must be comfortable communicating in groups with several factories.
- Well organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
- Bilingual written and spoken (French and English).
- Knowledge of the Lean culture and methodology preferred.
- Must be willing and able to occasionally travel throughout the USA and Canada.
Although all job applications are taken into consideration, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Bonduelle is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all represented groups in order to build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and depend on.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $48,940.00 to $59,816.00 /year