How to Apply : DOWNLOAD OUR APPLICATION FORM AT:
https://www.cedarrim.com/resources/join-our-team/ and submit it along with your resume.
We are requiring one temporary full time position (up to 35 hours per week) from mid August to mid October (end date to be determined).
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of Cashier experience and have strong computer skills. Experience in a Garden Centre is an asset.
You must be physically fit as you are on your feet up to 8 hours a day and required to lift items up to 30 pounds.
General Role and Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- General Customer service (answering phone and directing callers, helping find product and assisting customers with their purchases to their vehicles)
- Processing of customer purchases and/or returns on the POS. This includes both retail and wholesale (when trained)
- Following established guidelines for maintaining cleanliness of the store (washrooms, vacuuming, sweeping, lunchroom etc)
- Stocking shelves
- Various other duties may be assigned as required
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Cedar Rim is committed to maintaining the safety and health of its employees and customers. Plexi-glass barriers are at all cashier stations, directional signs to maintain social distancing and hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility.
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- cashier: 1 year (Required)