Merit Insurance Services
Job Type: Insurance Agent – Full Time
Job Number: MER-532
Location: Edmonton Alberta
Merit Insurance has been business for 33 years. We pride ourselves with providing exceptional professional customer service.
- Provide front-line communication liaison with personal lines clients.
- Provides quotes for personal lines.
- Handles all incoming client phone calls with the objective of resolving all questions related to coverage additions, deletions, and modification.
- Timely handling of client service requests.
- Maintenance of client database.
- Processes certificates of insurance, pink cards, coverage confirmations in a timely manner.
- Assists in the preparation and production of all documents required.
- Supports renewal underwriting.
- Call clients on accounts as required.
Teamwork and Professionalism
- Supports other business unit functions, promoting professionalism and cooperation within the working environment.
- Prioritizes and organizes workload to maintain service standards.
- Strives for ongoing self-development through industry and related courses.
- Remains calm and professional when dealing with difficult circumstances.
-Willing assists others to maintain standards and assists with training new and existing staff as needs arise.
- High school graduate plus a two-year diploma course or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Two years experience as a licensed broker.
- Insurance License Level 2.
- Familiar with insurance computer systems.
- Proficient with computer and typing.
Salary dependent upon level of experience.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and references when applying. Candiates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance License Level 1: 2 years (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Preferred)