- Food Service Worker Certificate as per MOH LTCA2007 requirements( must have completed the course or currently enrolled in the course)
- Must be able to read, write and follow simple directions
- Must be able to stand for periods of time, must be able to lift up to fifty pounds.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Experience working in the Food Industry would be an asset.
Under the supervision of the Nutrition Manager, performs a variety of duties in the kitchen, such as, however not limited to preparing breakfast meals, food preparation, serving meals, cleaning work tables, refrigerators and stoves; sweeping and mopping floors, stripping tables, racking and washing dishes, setting up dining tables, assisting in setting up trays and serving food and desserts at mealtime, cleaning pots, pans, and kitchen utensils. Have an adequate understanding of therapeutic diets. On delivery, days to put order away properly. Also, is responsible for Dining Room Services under the supervision of Nutrition Manager.
Groves Park Lodge is an equal opportunity employer.
Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $20.21 /hour
- serving: 1 year (Preferred)