NatureFresh™ Farms is a Leamington-based greenhouse company with facilities in Leamington, ON and Delta, OH. Our company and its innovative, dynamic team is expanding every day, growing new plant varieties and introducing cutting-edge ideas and practices to the fresh produce industry. However, at NatureFresh™, we don’t just grow plants – we also grow people. Our team is passionate about bringing the highest quality products to consumers, but it is also committed to creating an inspiring, diverse, and team-oriented workplace environment that everyone can enjoy. NatureFresh™ Farms is a recognized leader within the greenhouse farming industry – join our team and help us continue to grow!
We are currently seeking an ERP Systems Administrator who is personable, a quick learner and has project management experience to assist with ERP Systems implementation at our greenhouse operation in Leamington, ON.
This role will assist the Warehouse ERP Systems Coordinator with information gathering, reporting and training. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering required information from internal stakeholders, third parties/vendors.
- Analyzing work flows based on the requirements of the ERP Systems Coordinator.
- Process mapping and engineering
- Solution implementation
- Completing any required testing on the system.
- Inputting set up information into the ERP system as required
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project records.
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures as required to inform and educate on new processes.
- Training line leads, supervisor, super users and other internal stakeholders on new or upgraded processes.
- Educational background in computer science or business administration are preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to communicate complex details in an easily understood manner.
- Experience training supervisors, line leads, etc. would be beneficial.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- Able to travel and in possession of a valid passport.
- Experience managing projects in a corporate of work setting is a great asset.
- Hands-on experience with software implementation or a good technology background are assets.
- Hours will fluctuate according to the ongoing needs of the business. Must be available Monday-Saturday and open to an on-call schedule.
- Working with minimal supervision during the day but also communicating with managers and other department supervisors as needed.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- On-site parking
- Discounted/free food
- Onsite Gym
- Company events & social hours
- Employee assistance programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- system administration: 1 year (Preferred)