Build a meaningful career
At Morneau Shepell, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 6,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
Customer Service Representative
Remote- Work from home
Monday to friday shifts
Contract position with possibility of permanency
As a Customer Service Representative, your role will consist of providing professional, superior quality service to our clients, in English and French, while working in a young and dynamic work environment—this is the opportunity Morneau Shepell is offering you! No solicitation, only service to our clients concerning the administration and management of their group benefit programs.
You will be required to work with our clients’ representatives, internal consultants and administrators, as well as with representatives of financial institutions and insurance companies. All this in a reputable and growing company!
- Answering calls from clients and their employees and do outbound calls (follow-ups)
- Doing required research to be able to answer questions that concern their pension plan and group insurance
- Processing information received from the client using internal databases and information systems
The successful candidate for the Customer Service Representative position will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bilingualism and very good oral and written communication skills, as well as a keen sense of popularization
- Experience in a call centre
- Experience in managing group benefits would be an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential and ability to work with Web sites would be an asset
- College diploma in a related field
Do you want to work from home with an amazing company? No weekends, no overnights, no selling. A company where you can build your career, even remotely!
Fulfilling work that matters
Morneau Shepell is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours.
We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.