We are a busy Construction Materials (Soils, Concrete, and Asphalt) Testing company located in Maple Ridge looking for an organized and motivated individual to fill the full-time role of Administrator/Office Manager, effective immediately.
- Answer the company telephone (2 lines) and deal with client queries
- Scheduling technician site visits to a variety of jobsites across the Lower Mainland
- Transfer technician field notes into reports using test specific databases and email final copies to clients
- Monthly invoicing and following up with clients on past due accounts
- Day-to-day office tasks including payroll, supply ordering, managing group benefits for employees, and managing accounts payable/receivable
- Detailed record keeping for the CCIL and CNSC, and providing information for annual audits
- Previous experience working independently in a fast-paced office environment
- Familiarity with soils/concrete/asphalt testing procedures a definite asset
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word) and able to quickly learn and adjust to test specific databases
- Adaptable and able to prioritize tasks and problem solve, as our clients’ needs change frequently and often at the last minute
- Ability to answer the office telephone outside of office hours (often early morning) and adjust the scheduling needs for the day’s testing activities
- Personal transportation is required – not on a bus route. Local to the Maple Ridge area is preferred.
The successful candidate for this position enjoys a fast-paced work environment and is comfortable multi-tasking and taking the initiative to get to know our client base and provide excellent customer service. We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package. Please submit a short cover letter with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maple Ridge, BC (Preferred)
- English (Required)