We are one of a kind private clinic, providing care to all patients including EHC, MVA and WSIB, serving our local communities. Our approach is progressive. We embrace change and challenge to keep our workplace dynamic. At Physio Health, we focus on quality over quantity. We are looking for a Chiropractor who has experience in delivering treatment procedures in variety of patients. We are searching for a knowledgeable, caring chiropractor to assist patients with injuries and impairments of the neuromusculoskeletal system.
· Working with patients to learn about injuries or identify health concerns and create a plan for treatment or management.
· Using tests, such as x-rays or ultrasounds, to better understand a patient’s condition.
· Administering holistic treatments, such as spinal manipulation, adjustments, massage, and hot and cold compresses.
· Providing patients with tips to improve their lifestyle, including nutrition, exercise plans, and stretches.
· Tracking patient information, keeping detailed records of conditions and care.
· Attending conferences and workshops to keep current with development in Chiropractic care.
· Referring patients to other doctors or specialists, as needed.
· Doctorate of chiropractic degree.
· State license and valid malpractice insurance.
· Some positions may require specialization in a particular aspect of chiropractic care, such as accidents, sports injuries, the elderly, etc.
· Strong communication and active listening skills.
· Comprehensive knowledge of neuromusculoskeletal injuries, conditions, and treatments.
· Understanding of stretches, exercises, therapies, and dietary changes that may help patients manage their overall health.
· Ability to analyze patient conditions based on observations and medical tests.
· A commitment to providing the best possible care.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 32 per week
Salary: $45.00-$60.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location