Interior Health Authority is seeking Medical Laboratory Technologists to join our team of Lab professionals across the sunny southern interior of British Columbia. Our region is a world renowned vacation destination, offering hot summers and milder winters, envious lifestyle and recreation choices and career opportunities to match your aspirations.
Recognized as one of B.C.’s top employers, we offer progressive and diverse workplaces, a network of welcoming multi-disciplinary colleagues and a range of benefits and services to support you:
- Recognition of previous experience in determining salary
- Relocation assistance for eligible positions
- Extended health and dental plan
- Generous employer paid vacation & sick pay
- Pension plan, life insurance & LTD
- Training and career development opportunities
- Locations that qualify for BC student loan forgiveness
We have multiple Lab locations hiring now across our stunning 215 thousand square kilometre region. From state-of-the-art highly specialized tertiary sites, large regional level labs to community hospitals and health centres in rural settings; we can work with you to find your dream position in places such as:
Okanagan: Beautiful beaches, lakes, orchards, vineyards, golfing and world-class ski resorts all just minutes away from the main centres of Kelowna, Vernon, Penticton and Oliver.
Thompson Cariboo Shuswap: Spectacular scenery, agricultural abundance, provincial parks, culturally and historically rich communities such as Williams Lake, Kamloops, Salmon Arm, Revelstoke and Clearwater
Kootenay’s: The wilderness capital of BC offers majestic mountain ranges, glacier-fed lakes and lush forests for skiing, hiking, biking and camping. Home to sunny, laid back communities like Cranbrook, Nelson, Trail, Nakusp and Creston.
Apply today and join our team! Live, work and play in some of the most desirable communities in western Canada and make a difference in the lives of others.
- Graduation from an approved Medical Laboratory Science Program
- Current certification with the Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS)
- One (1) year recent related experience
Reference ID: 1436447
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $29.70-$37.04 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- CSMLS (Passed MLT Exam) (Required)