Looking for ENTHUSIASTIC cashiers to join our 165 North Queen Street Etobicoke location.
As a member of the Firehouse Subs team, you will carry out the founding ambitions: serve hearty and flavorful foods, provide heartfelt service to guests, and give back to the community through our public safety foundation: (https://www.firehousesubs.ca/public-safety-foundation/).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent menu and product knowledge.
- Accountable for the preparation of the guest’s order.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and handle questions and concerns in a professional manner.
- Team player.
- Thank the guest sincerely for their business.
- Participate in all Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation fundraising initiatives.
- Maintain an organized, stocked, and sanitary work space.
- Able and willing to complete other restaurant functions such as cashier or cleaning, per management direction, or any other duties assigned by the general manager, assistant manager, or shift leader.
- Maintain a safe work environment, adhering to all established food and safety guidelines.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Specifically looking for the following availabilities:
Monday-Sunday from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Monday-Sunday from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm or 11:30 am - 4:30 pm
Monday to Thursdays & Sundays from 4:30 pm- 9:30 pm
Fridays and Saturdays from 5:15 pm- 10:15 pm
Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Expected start date: 2021-06-14
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.25-$16.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Employees are to wear masks & eye protection
Temperature screenings are done before and after breaks
Pre screening for all employees before shifts
Frequent detail cleaning of work surfaces & common areas.
Social distancing from customers as well as staff